The course is designed to provide introduction on the latest proposed OSHA 202X. This course will explain in detail on the current overall risk management and its weakness. It will also expose the participants to the proposed ICOP HIRARC 202X, which is mainly based on principle of prevention (PoP) and prevention through design (PtD) that are in-line with new OSHA 202X and OSHMP 2025.
- OSHA 202X and Beyond (ILO Framework for OSH)
- Proposed ICOP of Risk Management Regulation 202X
- Overview on Principle of Prevention (PoP), Prevention through Design (PtD) and Hierarchy of Control (HoC)
- Risk reduction based on Pure risk –>Remaining risk –>Residual risk –>Actual risk (Dynamic risk)
- HIRARC 2.0 as catalysts to enhanced preventive culture based on ALARP & self regulation concept of OSHA 202X and OSHMP 2025
DATE: 11 & 12 DECEMBER 2021 (SATURDAY & SUNDAY)
PLATFORM: Zoom Online
CEP: 10 POINTS
FEE: RM 300 (EARLYBIRD/ ALUMNI)
RM 400 (NORMAL/SBL-KHAS)
What are you waiting for?
Let’s REGISTER NOW at this link
For further assistance, please
Ms Hamidah – 018-7707 097
Ms Hannah – 018-7710 170
Ms Suhaili – 019-6000 396
or email to:
Beneficiary: UNBOX RESOURCES SDN BHD
Name of Bank: MAYBANK
Account Number: 551623213023
Payment Reference: Participant name & IC No
Please send your payment proof to 019-6000 396 or email@example.com for our reference.