- Latest Ergonomic Risk Assessment.
- Application of general PoP, PtD and Hoc for effective risk reduction.
- Demonstration session with real case application and observation technique.
- Ergonomic Risk Assessment Report preparation.
- Preparing Ergonomic Trained Person who is competent and capableto conduct ergonomic risk assessment at workplaces based on DOSH guideline.
- Provide appropriate recommendation to employer and/or business owners on ergonomic improvement related to design of workstation, layout & physical arrangements, user-friendly and simpler human machine interface design solutions based on ERA findings.
DATE: LEVEL 1: 26 & 27 SEPTEMBER 2023
DATE: LEVEL 2: 5, 6 & 7 DECEMBER 2023
VENUE: UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA, JOHOR BAHRU
CEP: 10 POINTS
FEE: LEVEL 1: RM 1300 (HRDC / SBL-KHAS)
RM 1000 (NON-HRDC CLAIMABLE)
LEVEL 2: RM 1600 (HRDC / SBL-KHAS)
RM 1400 (NON-HRDC CLAIMABLE)
What are you waiting for?
Let’s REGISTER NOW at this link
For further assistance, please
Ms Hamidah – 018-7707 097
Ms Hannah – 018-7710 170
Ms Syafeq – 019-6000 396
or email to:
Beneficiary: UNBOX RESOURCES SDN BHD
Name of Bank: MAYBANK
Account Number: 551623213023
Payment Reference: Participant name & IC No
Please send your payment proof to 019-6000 396 or email@example.com for our reference.512