- Define and discover the OSHCIM concept and its requirements for accident prevention throughout project lifecycle.
- Understand roles and responsibilities of each construction project team members i.e., clients, designers, engineers, and contractors.
- Acknowledge the benefits of principle of prevention (PoP) from aspect of quality, productivity, cost saving, sustainability and profitability.
- Current Issues and Update of Construction Safety in Malaysia
- Construction Project Lifecycle and OSHCIM Duty holders
- Design Review RULE 123
- DRRULE 123 Workshop
DATE: 8 JANUARY 2022 (SATURDAY)
PLATFORM: Zoom Online
CEP: 5 Points
FEE: RM 150 (EARLYBIRD/ ALUMNI)
RM 225 (NORMAL/SBL-KHAS)
What are you waiting for?
Let’s REGISTER NOW at this link
For further assistance, please
Ms. Hamidah – 018-7707 097
Ms. Hannah – 018-7710 170
Ms. Suhaili – 019-6000 396
or email to:
Beneficiary: UNBOX RESOURCES SDN BHD
Name of Bank: MAYBANK
Account Number: 551623213023
Payment Reference: Participant name & IC No
Please send your payment proof to 019-6000 396 or email@example.com for our reference.8