The course is designed to train the personnel that will be responsible to ensure the compliance to the Occupational Safety and Health (Noise Exposure) Regulations 2019. Participants will be exposed to the administration of noise exposure at workplace which includes understanding on elements of hearing conservation program that shall be available at workplace, and to be capable of evaluating workers’ noise exposure level and reviewing the adequacy of the hearing protection in use.
- Introduction to OSH Noise Regulation 2019 Industrial Compliance Strategies
- Introduction to Industry Code Of Practice For Management Of Occupational Noise Exposure And Hearing Conservation 2019
- Hands-on workshop on Regulation 2 – OSH (Noise Exposure) 2019
- Noise Risk Management and Hearing Conservation Program
- Action Plan for Recommendation on Noise Risk Assessment
DATE: 27 MAY 2023 (SATURDAY)
PLATFORM: Zoom Online
CEP: 5 POINTS
RM 200 (NON-HRDC CLAIMABLE)
RM 300 (HRDC / SBL KHAS)
What are you waiting for?
Let’s REGISTER NOW at this link
For further assistance, please
Hamidah (016-4144 247)
Hannah (018-7710 170)
Syafeq (018-7707 097)
or email to:
Beneficiary: UNBOX RESOURCES SDN BHD
Name of Bank: MAYBANK
Account Number: 551623213023
Payment Reference: Invoice No & Participant’s Name
Please send your payment proof to 019-6000 396 or firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com for our reference.