- Participants will appreciate and understand the legal requirement in major hazards installation
- Participants will be able to calculate and verify the risk using the common quantitative risk assessment (QRA)
- Participants will understand their plant’s major hazards and risks.
- Overview on CIMAH Regulation 1996
- Societal Risk & Individual Risk
- The needs of Process Safety?
- Major Hazard Event in the CPI
- Risk Analysis and Loss Prevention
- MAEs – Toxic Releases & Fire Explosion
- One Day QRA Workshop
- MH Mitigation System for Robust, Safer.
- Healthier and Sustainable Operations
- Full day hands on exercise and workshop
DATE: 20 – 22 FEBRUARY 2023
PLATFORM: UTM JOHOR BAHRU
CEP: 10 POINTS
RM 1800 (SBL-KHAS/ NON SBL-KHAS)
What are you waiting for?
Let’s REGISTER NOW at this link
For further assistance, please
Ms Hamidah – 018-7707 097
Ms Hannah – 018-7710 170
Mr Syafeq – 019-6000 396
or email to:
Beneficiary: UNBOX RESOURCES SDN BHD
Name of Bank: MAYBANK
Account Number: 551623213023
Payment Reference: Invoice No & Participant’s Name
Please send your payment proof to 019-6000 396 or email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org for our reference.