ERGONOMIC TRAINED PERSON (LEVEL 2)
ADVANCED ERGONOMIC RISK ASSESSMENT
ADVANCED ERGONOMIC RISK ASSESSMENT (ADVANCED ERA)
DURATION: 3 DAYS
APPROVAL NO: JKKP HIE 127/171-16(1)
Advance Ergonomic Risk Assessment is one of the competency course that is a requirement to become a certified Ergonomic Trained Person (ETP) that are recognized by Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) Malaysia. This is in-line with the Guidelines on Ergonomic Risk Assessment At Workplace (2017) by DOSH Malaysia, where a certified ETP will be able to systematically identifying, assessing and controlling ergonomic risk factors associated with the work tasks and activities in the workplace.
At the end of this course, participants will able to :
- Understand and apply Advanced Ergonomics Risk Assessment in the workplace through guidelines prepared by the Department of Safety and Health (DOSH)
- Identify suitable ergonomics risk assessment method on certain ergonomic risk factors
- Conduct ergonomics assessment for workplace activities
- Conduct assessment on ergonomics related injuries among employees
- Provide appropriate recommendation to respective owners for improvement
target group :
- Interested Individuals.
- Workers in small and medium industries (SMI)
- TVET/ Fresh graduates.
- Safety and Health Committee Members.
- Human Resource Officers.
- Supervisors and Team Leaders from various sectors of small medium industries.
- MODULE 1: Manual Handling Assessment Chart (MAC)
- MODULE 2: Risk Assessment of Pushing and Pulling (RAPP)
- MODULE 3: Assessment of Repetitive Task (ART)
- MODULE 4: Rapid Upper Limb Assessment (RULA)
- MODULE 5: Rapid Entire Body Assessment (REBA)
- MODULE 6: Rapid Office Strain Assessment (ROSA)
- MODULE 7: Quick Exposure Check (QEC)
- MODULE 8: Workshop – Ergonomic Risk Assessment (ERA) Report Writing
- Individual Assessment and Evaluation