OCCUPATIONAL FIRST AID TRAINING
CERTIFICATE IN SAFETY AND HEALTH OFFICER
DURATION : 22 DAYS + 1 DAY EXAMINATION CLINIC & WORKSHOP
- Conduct the hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control.
- Explain the OSH Management System (OSHMS)
- Plan for OSH programs.
- Interpret OSH legal requirements.
- Become a competent SHO (with passing of SHO examination and registration with DOSH).
target group :
- Interested Individuals.
- Fresh graduates.
- Safety Personnel / Managers.
- OSH Practitioners.
- Safety and Health Committee Members.
- Unregistered Safety and Health Officers.
- Engineers, Designers and Architects.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS :
- Participants must possess a minimum of SPM/SPMV/MCE or equivalent with at least a Grade Three Pass. General certificate (SAP) or lower than Grade three will not be accepted.
- For SPM/SPMV after year 2000, a minimum of 6C for Bahasa Melayu, English, Mathematics AND minimum 8E for Science/Physics/Chemistry/ Biology AND Pass other 2 subjects in 1 certificate/examination or combination.
- Applicants must attach ONE (1) certified true copy of SPM/SPMV/MCE Certificate/Diploma/Degree AND Identification Card/Passport.
registration fees :
- Early bird : rm550
- Normal Fees : rm 650
There will be 4 modules to be completed in this course. In consists of:
- MODULE 1: Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Management
- MODULE 2: Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Legislation
- MODULE 3: Occupational Health
- MODULE 4: Occupational Safety