- To be aware of and understand what palm oil processes can do that lead to major accidents.
- To provide better understanding on how to establish and manage the process hazards in the palm oil processing plant.
- To educate participants on the basis of design, process failure mechanism, risk reduction and control of milling factory, splitter, refinery, fractionation and hydrogenation processes.
- MSPO Sustainable Development of Palm Oil Supply Chain
- Environment, Social and Governance Initiatives
- GHG and Carbon Emission: Monitoring and Opportunity
- Introduction to Process Safety Management
- Risk Analysis and Loss Prevention in POI
DATE: 8 & 9 FEBRUARY 2023
PLATFORM: TANJUNG PUTERI RESORT PASIR GUDANG, JOHOR BAHRU
CEP: 10 CEP
FEE (Face To Face): RM 650 (NON SBL-KHAS)
RM 750 (SBL-KHAS Claim)
What are you waiting for?
Let’s REGISTER NOW at this link
For further assistance, please
Ms Hamidah – 018-7707 097
Ms Hannah – 018-7710 170
Mr Syafeq – 019-6000 396
or email to:
Beneficiary: UNBOX RESOURCES SDN BHD
Name of Bank: MAYBANK
Account Number: 551623213023
Payment Reference: Participant name & IC No
Please send your payment proof to 019-6000 396 or email@example.com for our reference.