- Acknowledge the psychosocial risk factors during a pandemic, and its implications in the field of work and organizational psychology.
- Able to analyze how remote work shapes the nature of work, which turn impacts performance, attitudes, and well-being.
- The organizations able to re-organize and manage the risks arising from pandemic i.e COVID-19 to protect work-related health, safety and well-being.
- Workers Social Security Protection and Psychosocial Hazard
- ISO 45005: 2021 Occupational Health And Safety Management – General Guidelines For Safe Working During The COVID-19 Pandemic : An Overview
- Psychosocial Risk and Health Effect
- Workplace Action on Managing Psychosocial Stress
- Remote Work: Critical Factor For Risk Reduction On Physical And Environmental Hazard
DATE: 19 MARCH 2022
PLATFORM: Zoom Online
CEP: 5 CEP
FEE: RM 150 (NON SBL-KHAS)
RM 250 (SBL-KHAS Claim)
What are you waiting for?
Let’s REGISTER NOW at this link
For further assistance, please
Ms Hamidah – 018-7707 097
Ms Hannah – 018-7710 170
Mr Syafeq – 019-6000 396
or email to:
Beneficiary: UNBOX RESOURCES SDN BHD
Name of Bank: MAYBANK
Account Number: 551623213023
Payment Reference: Participant name & IC No
Please send your payment proof to 019-6000 396 or email@example.com for our reference.