In the planning phase, identification and evaluation of significant environmental aspects and occupational hazards, is the most fundamental part of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. Understanding of the both principles are the key success factors of implementing an integrated ISO 14001 EMS and ISO 45001 Occupational Safety & Health Management System.
- Conduct hazard identification.
- Recognize environmental significant aspect and EOSH risk assessment at their working area.
- Ensure compliance to legal and management system requirements.
- Risk Management Framework For EMS & OSH Management System.
- Environmental aspect & impact.
- Process of HIRARC.
- Integrated risk assessment strategies risk control approach and opportunities.
DATE: 12 JUNE 2021
PLATFORM: Zoom Online
CEP: 5 POINTS
RM 200 (NORMAL FEE)
RM 150 (ALUMNI & EARLY BIRD FEE)
What are you waiting for?
Let’s REGISTER NOW at this link
For further assistance, please
018-7710 170 (Ms. Hannah)
019-6000 396 (Ms. Suhaili)
or email to:
Beneficiary: UNBOX RESOURCES SDN BHD
Name of Bank: MAYBANK
Account Number: 551623213023
Payment Reference: Invoice No & Participant’s Name
Please send your payment proof to 019-6000 396 or email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org for our reference.
SEMINAR TOPICS & ITINERARY
08.15 – 08.45
08:45 – 09:00
Welcoming Remarks & Course Introduction
09:00 – 10:00
Module 1: Risk Management Framework for EMS & OSH Management System
• Risks and opportunities framework and process
• 5th Elements of EOSH Management System
• Duty of Care and Due Diligence Concept
10:00 – 10:15
10:15 – 11.45
Module 2: Environmental Aspect Impact
• Identification of the environmental aspect
• The Process on Environmental Aspect and Impact
• Self -Assessment
• Determination of the environmental impact
• Develop EAI assessment
11:45 – 13:00
Module 3: Occupational Risk Assessment
• Hazard Identification tools
• Process of HIRA
• 5 Steps of Risk Assessment
13:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 15:15
Module 4: Integrated risk assessment strategies
• Analyzing risk
• Evaluation of risk based on existing control measures
15:15 – 15:30
15:30 – 16:45
Module 5: Integrated risk control approach and Opportunities
• Risk Control & Hierarchy of Control Measures
• Principle of Control and Opportunities
• Review of the Control Measures Program
• Management leadership and promoting EOSH Management System
16:45 – 17:15
Online Course Assessment
17:15 – 17:30
Wrap Up & End of Course